Wednesday, January 8, 2014

First Seven Days of 2014

The first week of January went by super fast, and besides the snow coming down here are some quick pictures of what Ali and I have been up to!

I have been watching my way through a sermon series on the book of Acts. Great stuff.

Kim, Isaac, and Barry Still eat with us at ABC Restaurant in Columbia. Authentic Chinese food is great, but these three are better.

I told Lori, middle, that I would post this photo just for her!

It has been so cold as of late that tea and coffee have been constantly being consumed. Irish Breakfast is pretty dang good.
I have also decided that I am going to post about two topics in the coming months:

Trusting the Bible
and
Nine Marks of a Healthy Church

God is good and gracious!

Jacob Luis Gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment