Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A Picture Insight For Supporters

As of late I have been very busy with the new transition to my new position at Tiger Tots, and that is why I have not been very active in posting new updates to this website!

To give you a clue into what I am doing on a daily basis I will give you a insight into my day on Thursday April 17, 2014. I will be taking pictures of everything that I do in the morning to get ready for work, what I do while I am at work, what I do on Mizzou's campus in the middle of the day, what I do when I go back to work in the afternoon, and what Ali and I have planned in the evening. 

Hopefully these pictures will give you an insight into my daily life as I work at Tiger Tots, what I do for intern work and assignments, and who I hang out with on campus.

I am very thankful for all your assistance to my internship at Karis Church, so this is the least I can do to give you a clearer look at what you are supporting!

God is good and gracious.

Jacob Luis Gonzales 

No comments:

Post a Comment