Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Apparently, I'm Productive.

Hello,

I have been using a new productivity tool since June called Todoist. That is the same time I became the Pastoral Assistant to Kevin Larson at Karis Church. I bounced back and forth to different productivity apps until I landed on this one, but since June 2014 I have slowly gotten better at utilizing the app to make sure I am on top of my work for the church, work at home, and work around the neighborhood.

They just sent me my year in review, and apparently I have grown in productivity and efficiency. 

I only thought of sharing this so that people who are supporting my ministry in Columbia, Missouri could visually see that I am attempting to steward my resources (time, gifts, and money) well. Thank you for all of your help!





God is good and gracious.

Jacob Luis Gonzales

No comments:

Post a Comment